Membership is open to anyone of sound mind and good character who subscribes to the purposes, objectives, and goals of this organization, who is willing to confirm to the ethics of the organization.
Become a member today
- Can vote and run for office in the Association
- Complimentary newsletter, monthly announcements and financial statements
- 15% discount on events held by the Association
- Educational symposiums and seminars
- Financial and tax seminars
- Monthly networking opportunities
- PSAT, SAT classes and youth tutorial programs
- Scholarship awards
- Complimentary business listing in GAOG Business Directory
After submitting your application form please submit payment for your fees. Pay online or make cheque payable to “Guyana Association of Georgia” and mail to PO Box #####, Decatur Georgia 30000
Note: Gaog will email you a payment reminder if membership dues are not received within 10 days of application submission.